Partner Scholarships 2023
Te Rūnanga o Ngāti Mutunga has entered into strategic partnerships with key partners to be able to increase our scholarship offering to our whānau.
There are three (3) additional scholarships that our whānau can apply for through our Partnerships with Parininihi ki Waitotara Trust and Victoria University – Te Herenga Waka.
Parininihi ki Waitotara and Ngāti Mutunga Scholarship
There is one (1) undergraduate scholarship offered through this partnership. This scholarship closes on 31 March each year.
- Be a registered member of Ngāti Mutunga
- Be enrolled at a recognised tertiary institute
- Be enrolled as an Undergraduate student
- Be in full-time study
- Be a student in their second year or higher
- Has not completed a Postgraduate qualification
- Provide feedback to increase scholarship applicants
Please note: You will need to register for their portal and your application must be endorsed by a PkW Shareholder.
Victoria University – Te Herenga Waka Scholarships
There are two (2) undergraduate scholarships that are offered through this partnership. These scholarships close on 1 July each year.
Ngāti Mutunga Scholarship
- Applicants must be a registered with Te Rūnanga o Ngāti Mutunga
- Applicants must be an enrolled fulltime student of Victoria University of Wellington
- Applicants must be studying at 200 level or above
Miriama Evans Memorial Scholarship
- Applicants must be registered with Te Rūnanga o Ngāti Mutunga
- Applicants must be an enrolled full-time student of Victoria University of Wellington